Thursday, June 12, 2014

my parents(personal)

I consider myself fortunate to have double parents ..ma baba..mamma daddy.
i am fortunate to receive their love and blessings.its like my dream come true.
they inspire me to reach heights and make them feel proud one day.If i am ever successful , i will owe it to them for their constant support and encouragement.

so like its said..
one is through birth and the other is through my karma.

may they be always blessed with good health and vitality.

i am indeed fortunate to be loved by so many people...that i wonder..whose love is it that i am lacking..and i guess i know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 ways to get successful professionally - beginners guide

Everyone wants to have a job that gives them Growth, recognition, money and of course self satisfaction. While some already figure out their...