Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mate


Crimson crystal bangles , dash of Vermilion on my forehead
This is my extended identity , as I resolve to walk with my mate .
Yes, I have found my friend for life, in the most unusual way.

This was not a choice, this is destiny's play.
Together forever, for the rest of our lives, we are here to stay .
Like they say," till death do us apart "
In happiness, in sorrow, in laughter or in pain
Come sunshine, or rain
Our lives have got entwined with each other
And here i lay down my loyalty and devotion
For the soul, who is my mate .
Together as we tread
the journey of life after such a long wait...


To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 ways to get successful professionally - beginners guide

Everyone wants to have a job that gives them Growth, recognition, money and of course self satisfaction. While some already figure out their...