Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Just a moment ....

Tied to shackles of the social expectations, I regret those moments of my life when I was not a rebel enough to live my life my way. I am proud of myself, whenever I took control of my life and did not heed to the voices of the outside world.

In search of the same self , who was not selfish but a confident crusader. I have learnt to live my life 
in a way where I do not depend on others for my happiness. I do not seek my happiness in what others think of me. That is their opinion, their perspective. I am not here to please the people around me. I want to live every moment as if this moment is the last moment of life. 

Been there, done that. Forget and move on. Yesterday, I went for a trip , it was a moment that 
was for that point of time. It is of no significance to my being today, except that i remember it as just one moment in the life. Tomorrow, I will be doing something that I have never done before. Not a big accomplishment , just been there , done that sort of moment, I will move on. 

Planning for a trip to hill station next . If I wait for the certain company,
my trip may never materialize, and I do not want to lose the moment of life,because motto in life is
"Live life without regrets" . Even though one of the biggest regrets I will always carry, and thanks to the outside societal pressure and people who don't really care enough, who took control of my life at that particular moment of my life when I could not fight. 

But still-- live life without regrets, because you never know when it will be the last moment of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 ways to get successful professionally - beginners guide

Everyone wants to have a job that gives them Growth, recognition, money and of course self satisfaction. While some already figure out their...